View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
Sorry Lizard, I should have been more specific , I thought since I was posting in OP forum that you'd know what application I was referring to .
I make this same mistake all the time. If you go to the main forum listing and click the "new posts" button, you get all of the new posts for all of the forums. After opening them all to the newest addition in new tabs, I go through one-by-one reading and occasionally answering, and it's easy to fail to notice which forum the thread is in. I've told a bunch of iPhone OmniFocus users to use features that don't exist on the iPhone this way! I've now learned that if the answer to a question seems too obvious to me, I should probably make sure I'm in the proper forum :-)

Quote:
I do export my flagged projects from OF for the week via CSV into OP-it's just a pain to have to keep re-creating the resource and the columns I want [actually I keep a dummy project set up with the resources I need and just copy them ]
Depending on how much resource stuff you have in your template, it might be easier to open the exported OmniFocus data, select it all and copy it into the template rather than trying to copy the dummy project into the exported file. A minor optimization, to be sure, but if you've got the work week set up, a handful of different resources, etc. it might save you some time.