View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude
I would like a way to have a header and footer on each of the pages in each canvas so they match exactly (header, footer, page number, etc.). Further, it would be nice to choose to have a "canvas page master" apply it to each page I need it on. This way I am not constantly copying and pasting my life away trying to get everything just perfect on each page.
Set up a Master canvas that spans multiple pages on the one canvas. Add header, footer, page no. etc to each page in that canvas. When you need to have multiple pages on the one canvas, pick this one as the Master for that Canvas.
Quote:
Why not have a setting in your presentation mode that allows you to cycle between these canvas pages instead of cramming the whole thing up on the screen at once. When you have a 155 pages of stuff, you can't see crap on the screen because it wants to throw all of the page shots up as one big flow chart. I want a choice here so I can cycle through the pages and then go to the next canvas.
There are a number of things that OmniGroup could do to improve the presentation tool, and this would be a good one to have.