View Single Post
Does anyone know of a way to make a connector that looks like a twisted pair. I need to represent some equipment used for an experiment where some of the connections are loosely twisted pairs of wire. Any help would be great. Ideally, it would be an editable line, but that may just be too much to ask for for.

thanks in advance