View Single Post
Nothing annoys me more than finding a post on a forum and not finding the answer. So here's how I got it work again.

I called tech support this morning and Rachel was great in walking me through a few things that I already done, but she wanted me to do it with a new compacted database. So I did that, but it didn't end up working. Not her fault, it's not a small file.

Anyway, couldn't get it working, so I thought I would try to manually push the database to OmniFocus in iTunes. I did that, and it started syncing. No problem. So I recommend exporting the database, as Rachel had me to, and then pushing that to the iPad over the wire (or Wireless Sync). If it's a big database.