View Single Post
Hi Guys:

Before I used OmniFocus I used to have a personal blog that I would record all of my tasks and thoughts for each day and it worked rather well.

One of my biggest reasons to move to OmniFocus however has been the ability of tasks to persist beyond one day, so I can line up more work than I can do in a day, and just chip away at it.

Seeing as how I have a few different businesses to run, there are a number of things I would like to ensure that I get done each day, and I'm not sure OmniFocus is able to provide what I need.

Basically, I want to setup 2 repeating projects, one that I need to do at the beginning of the day, and one at the end. In these, I'll just make a list of things I want to make sure I check or do every day I'm in the office, but I don't want them to be "overdue" if I'm not here. So ideally, there's only one copy of each project until it's marked completed, and then another one is immediately created (only when the first is finished) and set to start/due on the next workday.

I can deal with having the projects be overdue if I take a day away from the office, but I don't want them piling up. Is there any way to make projects repeat, but only if they've been marked as completed? Or is there another way to give me what I'm looking for?

Thanks!
Nick