View Single Post
Welcome to the forums, waldeis! Answers to your questions below. Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldeis View Post
- Does the Sync work free of charge, or is there another service i need to pay for?
Yep, access to the sync server is free and will remain so. See this post for more info.

Quote:
- Why do you have to go through the confirmation mail process? I thought you have a Cloud Sync.
Yep, we do. We just want to try and ensure that the people that are using it are actually, you know, people. The confirmation is only required during the account set-up stage.

Quote:
Could the mail not directly go to your cloud service and is there converted into a task?
We've discussed something like this and may do it in the future. It's more work than the feature we added yesterday, but we figured a feature available now was better than no feature until we finish something better at some point in the future. :-)

Quote:
- A lot of Web GTD Service such as Toodledo, RTM, Nozbe support additional features with there email services like sending Due Dates, Contexts, Projects etc through some code in the mail. Are you supporting such stuff as well?
Not supported yet, but something we've discussed adding in the future!

Quote:
- What of the mail body is converted into the task content? I'm working in Online Marketing and my tasks often contains small images, banners, etc. which ideal i would like to see in my Task Application as well. (I'm not speaking about a heavy powerpoint attachment etc.)
The subject line of the message becomes the task title, and the text from the body is added to the note field. We don't add attachments because of the effect that could have on sync times. (Imagine a large PDF attachment that had to be synced to all your devices over the cell network, for example.)