View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDude View Post
I've decided to revamp my context's list from home, errands, walking, driving, school, etc...

to the ones recommend as per a linked article on this site:

So far it's been working beautifully and though its only been a few days; i must admit my productivity in terms of the more important goals are being tackled. Considering that i finished an essay that wasn't due the following day.

Full focused, brain dead, routines, hanging around (chillin' like a villin'), short dashes and thinking (which used to be brainstorming)

Again, its' an adjustment that my contexts aren't listed but for the most part I can tackle mostly anything anywhere...of course there are a few exceptions and when I see them I just ignore them.

Glad to have revamped my system... I've been on contexts for years since 2007...
Okay, i'm back 2 weeks later. I have to say that it didn't work. I changed my contexts and I ended up not really getting work done. Truth is, I need a more firm guide to actually get my things done, such as these context based locations. Looks like i'll be going back to real contexts such as Dorm, Walking, Driving, Phone, etc.