View Single Post
I too have been having trouble with the filtering available in the Settings.

First, I want to be a little critical. Your online help does not the meaning of sequential, parallel and single actions. Further, although you explain the meaning of these terms in your new video, you do NOT explain the ramifications, i.e. how the changes in these actions help filter your projects. And you simply don't explain how start date and due date can be used to filter actions/projects.

Not that it really matters since it's clear that your settings are not working. Here are the problems I am having. In projects, "all" and "available" work but available does not. And it's intermittent. It works for some things and not for others. In contexts "Reaining" works but "available" is intermittent and "Next" never works.

In addition some items come up flagged and since they are not flagged I have no way of removing the flag. The problem is, again, intermittent. The flagged actions seemed to come up in a particular project but I have no idea why it happened there and nowhere else.

I sent a short e-mail but thought I would elaborate here in case others had similar experiences.