View Single Post
I've been using the full yay-it's-been-released version of omnifocus for about a month now. And I use 3X5 index cards to keep track of things when I'm wandering about without my laptop (the so-called hPDA). I like the fact that when you hit print from omnifocus it prints whatever the current list is. However, I'd love to see some more configurable print options. I had no problem changing the paper size to 3X5, but the text by default shrank with the paper size. When I upped the scale to 200% (which seemed to be the only customizable option), the columns didn't resize. So, because I have start and due date displayed on my screen (even though, in the case of the list I printed this morning, those columns are blank) it "printed" blank space for those columns. I would like the option not to print blank columns. Also, because of that, I have my "action" field wrapping 7 lines long on the card, even though the right hand side of the card is completely blank. It's a waste of paper, even of little cards.

So, I'd love to see customizable print fields. And generally more control over printing. If this is to be useful for tracking items on the go as well as at my computer (and alas, I don't have an Iphone!), I need to be able to print with more precision.

Thank you!

Here is the information from the omnifocus build:
Product: OmniFocus-1.5
Tag: OmniFocus/1.5/rc2-v77.13.2
Date: 2008-10-27 12:46:39 -0700
Builder: kc
Host: tb104i.private.omnigroup.com
Revision: 106199

And I am running OSX 10.5.5