View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey DAVYDENKO View Post
I really liked the interface and functionality of OmniFocus for iPad. I bought your software OmniFocus for Mac and OmniFocus for iPhone.
Thank you, Alexey!

Quote:
1. I did not like the interface and functionality in OmniFocus iPhone, too simple and primitive. You are correct this sad story for $ 25? Or do I rejoice that OmniFocus for iPhone syncs for $ 25 with the iPhone for Mac? ;-).
We certainly intend to keep improving OmniFocus for iPhone over time! In the 2+ years since we first introduced OmniFocus for iPhone, we've added many features to it—such as support for due alerts, quick capture from other apps using "Send to OmniFocus", support for custom perspectives, showing nearby tasks on a map, adding support for Copy and Paste of tasks and attachments, and simplifying the overall workflow.

Is there anything in particular that you are hoping to see sooner rather than later?

Quote:
2. Will the Russian interface?
We don't have current plans to offer a Russian translation of OmniFocus, but we're starting to see more and more requests. I've added a note to my own OmniFocus database to look into this. (If you have any recommendations for high-quality Russian localizers, let me know!)

Quote:
3. After the release of OmniFocus for iPad you plan to improve the interface and functionality(Review, Forecast) OmniFocus for Mac and OmniFocus for iPhone? (Interface for iPad very very attractive)
Thank you! Yes, our work on the iPad app has given us lots of inspiration for ways to improve the Mac and iPhone apps. We're looking forward to shipping significant updates to both!