View Single Post
These are few of my favorite (and unfavorite things).

-------Best Features:
• Keyboard navigation! It's is so easy to create items in OF!
• Multiple selection - Being able to select multiple items and change attributes
• Groupings - I love the way OF groups items. Very simple and effective.
• Focus - The focus aspect is very handy.
• Quick Key Inbox - Yes.. I know you can use QS or LB. But I love using the OF quick key inbox addition. Then I don't have to remember the order of things for the QS entry.
• Clean interface
• Cool icons in the application
• Full Applescript support! - to the hilt!
• The Inbox Section - I love having an inbox in the application!
• Review dates - this is such a cool feature that I never thought of. By using review dates, I can review projects throughout the week, which almost eliminates the weekly review.

-------Worse Bugs -
• The view action item in project / context view is probably one of the most used commands for me. But it's a bit broken right now.

• Not storing completed Date when an project is completed. Without this... I have no reporting. If the completed date was stored, then I could at least group items by completed date.

• Completed decay time: I like having the item crossed out. But then I need to hit the clean up button. Would be cool to have them slowly disappear, so I can see the actions die a slow painful death... mumuthehahahahahah... ahem.

------- Things I really want:
I small repeating icon next to the completed checkbox. This would let me know that an item is repeating, so I don't have to double check to make sure it will come back. It would also allow me to create tasks like:
spend 30 min researching blahblah on the internet

When I get to the end of the 30 min, I click on the check box, and the item repeats tomorrow.

When I have completed this item... and don't need to research. Then I can click on the repeating icon next to the completed checkbox, which changes to item to non-repeating, and I can complete the item.

This solves the problem of spending 2 hours on an item researching it, still not having an answer, and not being able to complete anything for the day. :o

-------Things I haven't tested out enough yet:
iCal syncronization
eMail integration using Curt's applescripts