View Single Post
I recently purchased OmniFocus & the iPhone App. I think this program has huge potential, however, the database limitations are really causing me grief.

I work with graphics. What I' d love to do is attached a PDF proof to each project action and once the job has been billed, attach a PDF invoice.

This works great on my MAC, however, as soon as syncing comes in to play, via MobileMe or WebDAV, this feature becomes completely useless. What's the point of being able to add attachments is a database file over 2MB is considered big?

What I'd love to see...
The ability to continue adding these attachments, however, they should be stored in a separate Attachments folder. When you sync the iPhone you should be given the option to Download Attachement when you are viewing a specific action that has something attached. If you don't want to t view it, don't download it.

A feature like this would keep the regular, syncing database nice and thin, because all it's holding is text. The meaty part would be the attachment database. On your desktop this won't make much of a difference, but it will be a huge advantage for iPhone syncing.