View Single Post
I think a CVS context (or subcontext) is really creating too many buckets, especially when you're dealing with something as simple as a recurring run to the pharmacy. There are tons of CVS locations, so just put it on your errands list. Maybe when the iPhone app comes out next month, you'll need to add a "cvs" context to take advantage of the cool errands feature. For now, I'd say just throw it in errands.

I have a single actions list (called single actions) where I keep simple actions that don't necessary belong to a project. I would just throw it into that list because it really doesn't belong to any project, and you'll miss it in some views if you throw it in a folder. I use this rule of thumb: If something is so simple that organizing it makes it more complicated, DON'T.

I have very complex projects that are organized by area and sub-area, but simple errands like this are best off in a single action bucket. I'm brand new with Omnifocus, too, but after the tools I've used in the past, this is a breeze. The naturally unorganized feel a need to over-organize when they break down and decide to organize. I know I do, but I resist it. Don't overcomplicate it and it won't overcomplicate you.