View Single Post
The tab drawer seems to have a hard time to follow my preferences setting for opening the drawer on the left side of the window. This is something that have happen before and I don't really understand how it comes that this can't be done in a bulletproof way by the omni devs?

Is there some kind of HAL 9000 stuff implemented in the drawer opening mechanism ;)

I have changed workspace setting, but it comes back. I dont want to trash my plist-files since there are other stuff there as far as I know. If OW manage to keep my settings it shouldn't be too difficult to always have something to check that setting and by force and by eliminating other options push the drawer according to the existing setting. Or am I missing something here? Or is just happening to me perhaps?

I think you need to take a look at this again. In my view there have to be a simple way to make the opening bullet proof. Perhaps by brute force such as disabling one of the to options a drawer can choose from? One can argue that this is a bit over kill but it isn't as long as the problem exist for me as a user. It is irritating to have to close a newly opened multi tabbed window several times a day because OW insist on opening the drawer at the wrong side almost by random choice.