View Single Post
First, from a GTD perspective, once a task is done that is pretty much it . . . I suppose you might need to review completed project tasks as part of your review process. However, I'm sure that is not what velda was getting at. I raise the GTD angle as a reminder that GTD was the foundation for OF, and if something is missing it is because it isn't needed to automate a GTD system. But where does that leave those of us who need to report project status or complete timesheets or invoices?

Those in larger companies are going to have to report status and track time in other ways anyway . . . so the lack of time accounting features in OF is not a big deal. Three cheers for really big monitors (or multi-monitor setups!) and Copy & Paste (and Export). This is where I live . . . different apps for both time accounting and project reporting.

It is already a given that OF alone is not going to provide what you want. Maybe if we know what you (velda) are trying to accomplish and why we might be able to offer a workaround that will help.