View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by foopfoop View Post
Is there a way I can get OF to show me tasks I completed yesterday (or some other user-definable timeframe)?
This option may be helpful:

In Context mode, set the following filters to:
Contexts (left pane): All Contexts
Group Actions By: Completed
Sort Actions By: Completed*
Show Actions with Status: Completed

In the main outline, your completed tasks should now be arranged by date completed, including Completed today, Completed yesterday, Completed within last week, Completed within last month, and Completed within last 3 months. The list of actions in each of these groups will begin with the task most recently completed. Simply collapse all groups, expand the Completed yesterday group, then save these settings as a custom perspective to refer to each day for your timesheets.

*The Sort Actions By filter need not be set to Completed. This setting only places the actions in each completed group in chronological order of completion.

[Be sure to do this in Context mode, not Planning mode. Since Planning mode filters are more project-focused, completed tasks in an active project will be grouped as “Not yet completed” since their parent project is still active. Context mode filters are more task-focused, so using the above settings should display all completed tasks, regardless of whether a parent project is still active.]