View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danlandrum View Post
A call comes in from a person who is associated with multiple projects. They want to touch base on multiple fronts, as do I. I would like to find, instantly, via a search in OmniFocus, all items I have captured pertaining to this contact, across all projects and all contexts.
This is really helpful feedback - can you expand on it a bit? I think a lot of us here use some variant of this approach. What's an example of a task that would be related to a person but not assigned to their context? I tend to have tons of "discuss <project> with <person>" actions, but those all go in that person's context.

As mentioned, we do want to give some additional flexibility in task organization; it just won't be tag-based. This sort of feedback will be really helpful to have once we start that work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlandrum View Post
I think simply having a contact field, to which we could add more than one contact, and preferably referencing Apple's Address Book, would solve the majority of these real-time usage issues. Perhaps this is being considered?
I know it's an open feature request - I'm not sure if the "can add more than one" is something we've seen before, so I'll be sure to add that to the dev database so it doesn't get lost - thanks!