View Single Post
First, thanks a lot for all your answers and explanation.

So, with regards to email:

1. I did setup another gmail address to which I have tried to send emails adding the +Omnifocus. it works quite well and I really like the fact that you can add many actions in a single mail. However, the fact that Apple Mail must be functioning is clearly a huge drawback in my opinion, as my home laptop is usally idle during my working day. But I guess I can live with that until you implement the server function.

2. I also tried the send to omnifocus method, but the link do not seem to work with Gmail for instance. Additionally, unless I am mistaken, it is not possible to add multiple tasks with a single email adding more lines starting with --.

With regards to keyboard shortcuts and adding tasks, I was not clear enough I guess. My question was more about adding tasks within Omnifocus Mac using the same syntax as in emails, e.g., Task1 >project 1 @Context #tomorrow 5pm. But actually, I guess the quick entry is almost as fast, except maybe when one wants to add both a due and a start date...

Anyhow, I have started the plunge: I bought the iPad version!
I will think about the desktop and iphone version later on.
Thanks again!