View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by justG
How so? (Not being confrontational, not even disagreeing. I'd just like to hear your take on it.)
“You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?”

Oops, that’s another Bob :D

Here’s what I didn’t like:
It’s a beta. It has bugs. One of the key aspects of a GTD system is trustworthiness. I would not trust Actiontastic with my tasks, agendas, etc. At least not yet.

It also lacks some GTD features. For example, I found no option to deal with Delegated items or Waiting For items. These two things are essential to me.

For me the best GTD software I’ve used is ThinkingRock, and version 2 should be available soon. Some people -myself included- are not thrilled about its interface, but in terms of using it to get things done it has been extremely useful.

When I started using it I requested some features. I think they were for reporting purposes. The next release included those features, as well as many others from other users. It has steadily evolved into a very nice program, and version 2 should include many enhancements.

I’ve tried iGTD, Inbox, Actiontastic, and others, and for me Thinking Rock has been the ideal option. Before that it was Kinkless.