View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natdog View Post
Cool... well, sort of. I was afraid the answer would be something like this. I guess (once again) I've got my work cut out for me. I've got tons of these. Hopefully these seemingly endless gyrations are going to pay off once I pass the newbie phase and get everything set up and running smoothly.
It will get even better when you have Perspectives to show you what you need when you're at work and when you're not. There's been talk about tagging which would let you do things like have a task for a work context and a weekday, for example, but it's not there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natdog View Post
...schedules are pretty regular; so too are various weekly meetings with certain people. --I drop off my kids at school at the same time every day, the bank has late hours on thursday, yada yada...
These kinds of things should not be in OF, by my reckoning, but on your calendar, since they truly are regular things (except maybe the bank when it comes to locations and the iPhone, in which case I could not agree more with your request for time + location tags). You might need to check off that a meeting was held before you can move on to some next tast; think "had meeting" instead of "go to meeting".