View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwifewade View Post
I am a brand new user and I would like to sync some actions in a context to iCal, but nothing will sync.

I was syncing entourage with iCal, but I stopped that I went into Entourage and unchecked all the sync preference.
I have gone into to preferences OF and moved the phone context into my personal iCal calendar.

Still nothing comes across in the "to do" list in iCal

I also really like the idea of syncing only the "flagged" actions and I even figured out how to install the apple script into the tool bar that was suggested by uku, but I get an error message. AppleScript reported the following error:
iCal got an error: Can’t get calendar 66. Invalid index.

I don't know if I am getting an error because it won't sync at all with ical or something else.

Help, please.

Cyn
First of all, if you have the Birthday Calendar turned on in iCal, that at least used to cause problems syncing, so turn that off and see if it helps.

Second, the script to sync only Flagged items needs to be edited I believe for it to work, I think you need to name your calendars in there or something. I haven't used it, but I think so. And from what I hear, there are instructions on how to do it when you open it in Script Editor.

Do report back what the support ninjas said and such to let us know if you got it working.