View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Another idea would be to put a distinguishing string in the Misc project's notes and leave that uncollapsed.
This seems like the best solution and I had stumbled upon it before I came back here to update my progress. For many of these, I also have a Doc Link to a DevonThink folder (group) as well, so in those cases if I just leave it uncollapsed then I can easily see what Misc project it is. If not, I just need to add a distinguishing note as you suggested.

Assuming I've not done this yet, I found two ways to figure it out. First, if there are tasks in the Misc project I can click on one and look at the Inspect dialog which tells me the project. If not, then I can just select the Misc project and switch to the Projects perspective and check... then go back to the Review perspective.

I've been using OmniFocus for a long time but am just now trying to start using the Review buttons rather than just doing it on memory. So that is why I have just run into this.

Looks like I'll live until something better comes along in a new version. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.