View Single Post
I'm not going to say OmniFocus isn't crashing for other people, as it may well be, but I think it should be mentioned that pretty much *any* app other than the stock ones included with the iPhone/iPod Touch can crash or (sadly, much more often) cause kernel panics that reset the device (i.e. bump you out to the Apple logo, which you will stare at for a frustratingly long time while it boots (and presumably runs fsck) on painfully slow SS memory).

I do get an occasional crash that drops me back out to the springboard (aka home screen), and I attribute those to OmniFocus, but I suspect the kernel panics are an issue with the OS. I've had just about every one of my third-party apps cause my iPod Touch to spontaneously reboot now and then; it usually happens immediately when opening the app.

It does seem to have settled in a bit though. I find it often happens after installing a new app (though it could be any app that triggers the kernel panic, not necessarily the one just installed, leading me to believe the installation process is causing some kind of general instability).