View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFF View Post
... Also, having all my Areas of Responsibility exist as folders gives me a match for how I set up Evernote and Curio.
I also mirror my folder structure as Areas of Responsibility in OF to Curio, and I mirror it in my folder structure in my Documents at the Finder level. OTOH, with Evernote, I have top level folders called Personal and Work and a far looser folder structure otherwise. I view Evernote as a tool primarily for transferring files to/from my iX devices rather than as Yet Another Finder App.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFF View Post
... The top level ("Notebooks" in Evernote and "Sections" in Curio) match my Folder structure in OmniFocus, which allows me to easily store reference material (Evernote) and Thinking/Planning/Brainstorming material (Curio) in the same mental construct as my 20,000 ft Folders in OmniFocus.
I mirror Areas of Responsibility in OF through the Categories in Curio. Then, Projects in OF get mapped to Projects in Curio. I have a Project called GTD where I develop my overall perspectives via a Kanban-like board. I tie balloons on the Kanban via jump-actions to top-level pages in the Projects. I find this gives a cleaner way to be able to close out a project -- archive the OF project, archive the Curio project, and archive the folder at the Finder level (which usually contains the Curio project anyway).

--
JJW