View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnorman View Post
One of the simplest ways to ingrate the programs is to allow task assignment in one program to transpose to the other. A true inter-program sync with iCal would make this unbeatable.
I agree and I'll go one step further and suggest that OmniGroup make a dedicated OmniCalendar and OmniContact module that will work with Focus and Plan and will integrate with iCal and AB for syncing. I'm currently using Daylite for contacts and calendar and I'm dying to find a better solution, and believe me, so are countless other mac users. There is a great void in this area for mac users.

Regarding the overlap of Focus and Plan. I have both as well, and honestly, the structure of both is very similar. If you're a project manager you can pretty much do everything that Focus does with Plan and if you just need GTD, then Focus is really all you need since you can schedule and iCal the items. I use Plan for work and scheduling Projects, and I use Focus for brain dumps, and sorting tasks. I theoretically can do that with Plan if needed as well. But sure, if we can create a perfect scenario then there really should only be ONE application, not 2 with similar attributes.