View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santra View Post
I was really upset today to see an article on TUAW boasting that OmniGroup had finally ported something to the iPad: OmniGraphSketcher.
The current shipping version of OmniFocus for iPhone will be available for iPad on day one for no additional charge, but we haven't yet announced pricing or availability for any of iPad-specific apps (including OmniGraphSketcher—I hadn't actually heard about that TUAW article before now).

Now, that said, if you look into the crystal ball…

…That is, if you look back at some of our blog posts (and Brian's earlier post in this thread), you'll see that we're planning to bring all five of our productivity apps to iPad. It's a big undertaking, and we can't do it all at once (so we're starting with OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher), but all five of those apps are coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernitin View Post
I've already paid $30 for the iPhone App and $80 for the Mac App. … Please reconsider your pricing!
If you already own the iPhone version of OmniFocus, you will be able to use it for free on your iPad. (That's what I'll be doing on April 3!)

I've been asked on twitter whether iPhone OmniFocus users will get the iPad version for free or whether it will be a new purchase, and my reply was simply that I don't know yet: I know some companies do this differently, but we prefer to build an app before deciding how much it should cost.

I'm really looking forward to April 3! (Oh, and to address the original topic which started this thread: we'll be setting up some iPad-specific forums within the next week so they're ready to go on launch day.)