View Single Post
Thanks Greg. I had moved my scripts to the com.apple.mail folder. I checked Console after running it this morning and this is the error I received:

Sep 25 10:27:51 Brett.local Mail[157]: Failed execution of AppleScript: /users/imac/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.mail/Waiting For Mails to OmniFocus.scpt
Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=257 "The file “Waiting For Mails to OmniFocus.scpt” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it." UserInfo=0x7f95ac1762b0 {NSURL=file://localhost/users/imac/Library/Application%20Scripts/com.apple.mail/Waiting%20For%20Mails%20to%20OmniFocus.scpt, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Script file is not in the application scripts folder.}

I deleted my existing script, and replaced it with yours. I still receive no Growl notification and the task isn't added to OF inbox.

After replacing with your most recent script...this is my console log:

Sep 25 10:35:18 Brett.local Mail[157]: Failed execution of AppleScript: /users/imac/Library/Application Scripts/com.apple.mail/Waiting For Mails to OmniFocus.scpt
Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=257 "The file “Waiting For Mails to OmniFocus.scpt” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it." UserInfo=0x7f95a6bcc660 {NSURL=file://localhost/users/imac/Library/Application%20Scripts/com.apple.mail/Waiting%20For%20Mails%20to%20OmniFocus.scpt, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Script file is not in the application scripts folder.}

For some reason...I don't have 'permission' to access the script...and it also says it's not in the scripts folder. I don't understand the last part at all. If it wasn't in the scripts folder, I wouldn't be able to choose it from the rules section of Mail.

And as an aside, I have several DEVONthink mail scripts in the same folder that are working fine.

Any help?

Last edited by bpwhistler; 2012-09-25 at 08:49 AM..