View Single Post
Another day comes to an end, but the world does not and neither does my work. Here is a late tweet from Ken:

kcase And yes, to be clear, that means OmniFocus for iPad won't launch before 6am tomorrow.
10 minutes ago

Fortunately, today has been and tomorrow will be days off for me, I go back to the parish on Saturday morning. Believe it or not, I have a hard time leaving the parish and my desk full of work behind. Part of GTD is being able to do just that, but it is something that I need to keep working on.

But for tonight I am looking forward to a good cigar, (by the way, don't smoke kids, it's really, really bad for you!), a night out in my yard with my faithful dog Wiley, a good movie streamed to my iPad, (no, not 2012 again!), and a good night's sleep. (Any night's sleep is a good night's sleep when I don't have to set my alarm!)

Tomorrow I look forward to another day off, and hopefully a chance to download and get acquainted with OmniFocus for the iPad, so that when I return to the parish on Saturday the work will go flying off my desk!

By the way, it is a lot more fun being in @waiting with such a great group of GTD/OmniFocus people like all of you on this forum. You have made the time go by a lot faster!

Best Regards,

Ralph