View Single Post
Hi folks, I'm in the groove here today - slamming actions into my system via the quick entry box at a great rate. What's slowing me down, however, is entering a start or due TIME. I can quickly use shortcuts like '1d' or '2w' to enter the required date, but I can't figure out a way to enter a time on that date without having to click in the appropriate field. For example, what I was trying to do just now was to enter an action with a start time of 0645 tomorrow.

Any thoughts? Am I missing something?

OK - just answered my own question - both the Quick Entry box and the application itself only recognises typed time entries in 12h time format, and only typed times on the hour. I just tried '1d 6a', and '2w 6p' and both worked correctly, giving me the expected result (with the entered time displayed in accordance with Mac's system preferences - 24h time format). Entries such as '2d 06' or '3w 19' did not, however, give correct results.

Am I out of luck with wanting to quickly enter times in the format indicated by my Mac's preferences? And, secondly, how do I enter a time that is not on the hour?

al

OF v1.9
Mac OS X v10.6.7