View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstorm View Post
If you're complaining about features, what do you want to see?
Since you asked...

I would like to see a delegate or person field, so that I can group my tasks by context (@work) and person (Bob). Or this could be accomplished by allowing multiple contexts. I know that there are work arounds usually consisting of having an elaborate but unnatural folder or context structure. It just seems to me that having a task list/todo app of the magnitude & cost of OF without having that basic but necessary functionality is (pardon my French) asinine!

Also, a basic prioritization field would be great. Again, I am aware of work arounds using duration lengths, etc. But again, why should people have to jury-rig an app of OF's size & scope to get basic functionality from it?

As well, I suggest that Omni hire someone with a knack/flare for design to enhance the aesthetic appeal of Omni's products. Programmers and engineers while having a sense of functionality, often are not blessed with a designer's sense of art and style. Again, I stress that OF presents itself to be the "creme de la creme" of todo apps... a little creme with our software coffee would be nice!