View Single Post
If you're using Mac App Store OmniFocus, you may have a corrupted binary. There's a lot of that going around today/yesterday, details are probably out of scope for this discussion but short version is that some apps are being corrupted.

For oldschool flavor OmniFocus, you can try blowing away your preferences and see what happens.

What I do when I blow stuff up, I set-aside your Application Support (~/Library/Application\ Support/OmniFocus) and preference files (~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.*) and relaunch and resync with your sync server/folder/whatever.

If you don't have a sync service and/or are confused by any of this please wait for help from someone else or a support Ninja. I do this when I install developer releases of OSs and have problems like you're describing or otherwise have to reset an application to defaults.

Neckbeard version in Terminal:

Code:
tar czvpf ~/omnifocus-preferences.tgz ~/Library/Application\ Support/OmniFocus ~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.*
which will make a tar archive of your OmniFocus folders and preference files and stash that in your home directory ("~" in Neckbeard)

Code:
rm -r ~/Library/Application\ Support/OmniFocus ~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.*
which will delete that stuff we just archived.

Fresh launch of OmniFocus will be like the factory showroom, if you want to revert back:

Code:
tar zxvpf ~/omnifocus-preferences.tgz -C ~
Will drop everything back where it was, with permissions intact.

I cannot promise that this will not result in alien abduction, tax increases, or cattle mutilations.