View Single Post
Originally Posted by troyb
Yes, we're going to hold on at the current version of WebKit we're at right now but we'll be following 5.5 up with an update containing a newer version of WebKit.
well that's unfortunate, I won't be able to use it until that type of stuff gets fixed.