View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Well, that makes some sense. BUT, I've never had that happen before in OO3. When I indent, the indented row has ALWAYS taken on the attributes of the row it's been indented to. It's never carried its setting over.

I'm confused.

I've just tried playing with the style in these rows. I choose the #2 level with the letters. Copied that style. Then I did the indent and tried applying the copied style. That fixed it. Wait, not so fast. I then outdented and it took the level 2 style out to level one.
DO WE now have to copy/paste styles every time we do an indent/outdent?

Perplexed,
Scott
There should not be any difference in behavior in this situation over OO3 (edge cases of styles applied through means that no longer exist in 4 aside). My guess would be that the "Class #" prefix is set directly on those rows, not the row level style. And that sound like what you did in your copy/paste example as well. Styles applied to a row through a row level style will not stay with the row when it changes levels, only styles locally applied to that specific row will. There could of course be a bug here. If you're still having trouble getting this to work right, please send a copy of this file to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com so we can see exactly what's going on. Thanks!