View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
It probably depends on your goals, but the version of OmniFocus which runs on the iPhone and iPod touch is definitely my preferred method of accessing my tasks whenever I'm away from my Mac.
And as the author of the Toodledo sync utilities, let me say that it was always designed as a stop gap until the mobile app. In fact, while I do use toodledo still, for capturing tasks I instead use the notes program on the iPhone, which I then email to myself and use a modified version of Omni's email processing script to shuttle tasks into my inbox.

I'm very much looking forward to the mobile version of OF, while there are a few features that the Toodledo sync has over the mobile app, the primary usability of the native app will likely trump them for me. As someone who RARELY cable-syncs his phone, I was praying for over-the-air sync long before the SDK was even released, and it was part of my motivation for the OFTD project.

So is Omni stomaching the idea of a mobileme webapp (as in, who has the time to rewrite OF in Sproutcore = windows users...)

-P