View Single Post
Not sure if we're seeing the same thing, but OF appears to display the entire project if any of its actions have a due date, and regardless of the settings for all/next/available/remaining actions filter.

This is particularly galling with single action buckets: if one of your single action buckets has an action that's due "today", the entire "project" will show up as due "today". Since all actions in a single action bucket are, technically, next/available actions, every one of those actions is listed.

This also happens with "real" projects. I have a "Keep house clean" project, with no due date. The next action is "Clean home office" with no due date on it. This action shows up as due "Within the next week".

Why?

Because I have a "Clean master bedroom" action group after "Clean home office" which has a start date of Dec. 02. Even though you can't see that action when viewed by "Available", it affects the entire project.

I suppose the logic is that it's a reminder that you have a project with a deadline approaching, but you can't see those actions unless you change your filters.

Perhaps there needs to be a way of indicating that a project is showing up but the trigger for it showing up is currently hidden by the selected filters.