View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
...there are more votes attached to the "I need repeating actions like the desktop" request than to the "I need more flexible repeat options" request.
I think as soon as you give the first to the iphone, you'll get the second.

I am an iphone user and I just ordered a MacBook Pro. I'm taking the plunge after being a PC and Pocket-PC user for many years. I have always used tasks on the Pocket-PC and MS Outlook. I am trying to find a good iphone/Mac applications now as replacements. I've been using Appigo’s ToDo and have become intrigued by the GTD concept. Omnifocus looks like the application I want to use, but I need repeating task. Not just repeating tasks. If I cant set tasks to repeat at the times that I need them too, its pointless. I, like others here from what I gather, need things like... repeat on last weekday of the month, repeat only on weekdays, repeat on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. A task manager is supposed to help you be more productive, not kill your productivity trying to find a work around for what I think is the basics, scheduling the task when it is to be done. Your product looks fantastic and does way more then what I was even expecting to find, however its missing something crucial for me. Its kind of like having all the bells and whistles on a sports car but the engine was left out. Please develop this as quickly as possible and I'll be the first in line to place my order. (Heck I'll probably go ahead and buy it anyway to mess with it, but it will never meet my needs until more options are added for scheduling.)

Thanks

J Davenport