View Single Post
Hi Curt :-)

I have these notes: -

o 'NI dongle purchased 12/4/07'
o 'Unsubscribed from MyLife' 12/9/09'
o lots of technique notes for Logic Pro
o people I was considering to invite to perform at a festival last year.

None of them are directly involved with a current project, although arguably the Logic Pro techniques are always useful - but they are no more than tasty selections of the parper/sofware manual

I'd like to strip these sort of things out of OF - to make it more 'action-lean'.

Not least because of the amount of time I have to wait every time I search for a term - but also to cultivate conciseness in what the application is designed to do.

So what I need is an info organiser that will allow me to categorise my info in much the same way that OF does - will Eaglefiler do all that? I've been windowshopping Eaglefiler, DevonThink, Yojimbo, Notes ( Circus Pony) and so on.

I really like the idea of Eaglefiler managing my email archives, but that's not what I'm focused on right now.

My favourite PIM has been MORI, but there hasn't been any development for over a year, and it breaks in Snow Leopard, which I will eventually move to.
I also fancied Journier back when, but they've just announced an end of development, too.

Evernote appears to be an online PIM, and I don't really fancy online data storage.

peter

Last edited by peterlemer; 2009-09-28 at 11:51 AM..