View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marisa8184 View Post
I love Omnifocus, but I'm finding it a complete pain to try to gauge if I'm being over optimistic with what I'm trying to get done in any one week.

Having to try to compare the calendar with my projects and time available etc, it's a bit of a mare. I loved being able to just sync it all up through mobileme and adjust the task pane to only show tasks scheduled for the timeframe shown. It was really helpful.
I wonder how hard it would be to write up a script that would take a timeframe and then make a table of the meetings and the due tasks in a particular week.

I have to say that I'm surprised that is helpful information, though. In my experience, the further out I am looking the less I know about what will actually be due at the particular time.

I think I remember seeing some note on the forums that they were planning on bringing the ipad version's forecast view to the mac. I'm sure, like anything, it's something that takes time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisa8184 View Post
I'd rather let people know sooner rather than later if a schedule will have to slip, but if I do that and then get it done in time, I look stupid, so it's a balancing act.
Why would that make you look stupid? To me that would make you look like a hard worker.