View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Okay, I just went to another Mac, running 10.5.8, no saved workspace or anything like that. Opened up OmniWeb. Single window appears, I press the cmd-T key combo, a drawer opens on the left, just as it says in the preferences. I set the preference to say open the drawer on the right, close the newly created tab, the drawer closes. I quit OmniWeb and restart it. Again, a single window opens. I press the cmd-T key combo, the drawer opens on the right, just like it says in the preferences. I think the support ninjas will agree when I say that I frequently manage to get the software to misbehave, but I'm not seeing it here...is this something you can reproduce on demand, or just remember encountering with older versions of OmniWeb?
Try setting it to open on the left and not the right...open-right is default behavior. I just reproduced it using your exact instructions above, but set the preferences to have the drawer open on the left by default (instead of right default as you have explained above). I then closed down OmniWeb and reopened it with no tabs open; the drawer has now re-defaulted to open on the right-hand side again.