View Single Post
@Wilsonng & @GrumpyDave -...... I too love OF for iPad.. and for me, in many ways, it IS OF lite.. In that I find it easier to use and it is MUCH easier on the eye.

For some reason with OF in general. I fear losing tasks (that are buried under my 'inadequate-to-OF' filing) in a way that I never feared when I was using Things not that log ago. Odd thing is - I haven't lost a task so far, but the fear is there..

Probably I really don't need all of those perspectives etc.. but because they are there, I am afraid that if I don't use them properly, I will lose something. As with others here that I've read, contexts work in a very limited way for me - as most of my work that requires OF is on the PC and it does often seem as though I'm creating contexts or 'hats' for the sake of it; sometimes I will spend too much time trying to think of a new context, just to file one particular task away that doesn't seem to fit any existing contexts - that's plain daft.

I wonder if I should try to pretend OF is Things (with OTA sync :-) and see if that works...

Last edited by Fiona; 2010-12-16 at 02:40 AM..