View Single Post
I don't see what I am doing wrong

1. I'd really like the due date to be an option on the quick entry screen. I added due date to my main window screen...but the due date screen does not have it, and I can't find a preference to adjust that anywhere

2. I have iCal synching setup, at the moment putting all my contexts into one calendar (I may divy them up later). However....none of them appear to show up in iCal...when or how does this synching happen? I don't have many entries, but I have one with a due date....I figured that would do it. I also have some with no due dates....I figure maybe they have an excuse not to be in iCal. They also do not show in Apple Mail as a todo (not sure if I should expect them there).
edit: I just found the menu option to sync with iCal...didn't realize it was a manual process.....but it didn't change anything, there is still nothing new in iCal.

3. I have set up a mail rule, that should (as I understand it)....make a new Omni Focus item from that mail? It's not working. I have the mail rule in Apple Mail....it's there....but it didn't do a thing. Maybe this is the fault of mail, not Omni Focus...but I am not sure what I can do about it. Could it be because I am getting the message over imap, not pop. Doesn't make sense...but I am not sure how it works (having only just gotten iMap for gmail...this is the first time I have ever made use of apple mail)

4. I have gotten several errors trying to use clipping. I attached one as an example. It wasn't the only one.

5. Command - 4 to toggle between main outline and sidebar is nice...except you have no way of knowing which one you are in. There is no visual cue for where your focus is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	391