View Single Post
After much experimentation and gleaning advice from this forum, I have arrived at a system where I use Start Date to prioritise current Actions. I put Start Dates in current Projects rather than laboriously enter Start Dates in each Action of those Projects. However, I enter Start Dates in individual Actions within Single-Action Lists that I want to make current. I use Due Date only when there is a fixed date relating to an event or deadline.
This method has been working fairly well within the Perspectives I have created with one major draw-back... I find myself often collapsing the "Start any time" group to get rid of Actions without Start Dates.

Does anyone know of a way to create Perspectives that exclude Projects and/or Actions that do not have Start Dates?

It would be great if the "Show Actions with Status" filter had a "Start Soon" function similar to "Due Soon" with the number of days variable entered in Prefs. Also, in the Perspectives inspector, I'd like to see check boxes for "Show/Hide Projects/Actions without Start Dates" and another for Due Dates, similar to the "Also restore settings for other mode" checkbox.

Any work arounds?
tia