View Single Post
My next action in contexts' list never seems to end! (Which i've learned to accept is a great thing)

I have numerous actions on my NA list (in context view) that pop up daily; the reoccurring daily actions. After appearing there everyday, these actions kinda begin to blend into the background. Some days i'll be on and tackle them all, while other days I may hardly touch any of these reoccurring actions.

Some of these actions include:

1. Perform 20 minutes of Yoga
2. Take Multi-Vitamin & fish oil
3. Perform 100 push-ups program routine*
4. Perform 200 sit-ups program routine*
5. Perform 200 squats program routine*
6. Go to the Gym*
7. Interview 3 People For Sociology Project
8. Etc

* 3-6 are every other day

--------------------------------------------------------

For the longest time i've just had them there in Omnifocus but check this site out I just discovered today:

http://www.joesgoals.com/

I like this. But... This "Joe's" website isn't something that's right up front for me to see everyday. The 2 things I do frequently look at are OmniFocus and my iCal (synced with Gcal too). So I'm leaning towards some sort of method, some sort of implementation with my calendar to be able to see the things I do and don't get done with these reoccurring actions. I just wanted to express a bit on what direction I'm leaning with regards to honing this aspect of productivity...

...But I'm also very curious as to the methods you may implement yourself. It's always beneficial to garner and throw some ideas around...and truth be told, I'm all ears in attempting to help out this aspect of productivity.