View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
No current landscape view. What specific benefits/features are you looking for in a landscape view?
I have some health issues which require daily monitoring, which I used to keep in an Excel database in my old Nokia Commander.

As iPhone has no spreadsheet functionality, OF has saved the day (pun intended)

I have set up a folder called Health, a project called Daily, and I enter each day's data as an action. The date is entered as the start date

I can view the daily results with difficulty on the iPhone, so a landscape view would enable the complete line to be viewed.

Viewing the daily results on the Mac is good. I can correlate changes in my data with lifestyle changes, and am using this, plus OF in general, to destress and to reclaim my life. And it is a work in progress, and much progress gained thus far, with a lot of help from OF.

Realise that OF is not designed as a replacement for a spreadsheet but it is working very well for my particular needs.

If a landscape view was ever contemplated, then also having the ability to use perspectives would be nifty - it is a great feature in OF for Mac.