View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJJWMac View Post
* the iPhone version has no way to set a Project to auto-complete when its last task is done (as is possible on the Mac version)
* the badge counts of remaining "actions" counts a Project as an additional "task" even when that Project is to be "auto-completed" (and therefore is not really an additional task)
* Projects that are to be "auto-completed" show in lists of "actions" even when they are marked to be "auto-completed" (...)
* checking a Project completed checks all its actions, yet unchecking a Project does not uncheck all its actions regardless of the auto-complete state of the Project
I remember seeing your support ticket go by in our system - just double-checked; with the exception of the last item, everything was filed.

Regarding the last request - it's an understandable request; I made it once myself a number of years back. There are a couple of things going on here that aren't immediately apparent, though. A feature like that would mean writing a lot of code that duplicates the existing code that "Undo" gives us. It also would be unlikely to work as well as the existing features in OS X and iOS do. It would be a lot of work for very little actual benefit, in other words.

Since an existing feature of the OS does a good job of handling this situation, we feel there are other things we should work on adding to our apps. Everything else is possible, however. :-)