View Single Post
Import custom perspectives: YES
Reorder the list on the home page: Sorta

The custom perspectives show up just above the word Perspectives, under all the other stuff you see in screen shots (Forecast, Inbox, Flagged, Projects, Contexts, Nearby). Those don't seem to be movable.

Kind of buggy for me; 2 of my perspective's are there, but the text is gone (re-adding them didn't fix it, but I'm sure this is just a growing pain).

The Icon made for my perspectives doesn't show up - just the text of the perspective name. (Though at one point I saw them; again, growing pains).

UPDATE:
(killed the app, re-added all my perspectives and the text now shows up; but text only, no icons).

You change the order of the perspectives in the Perspectives list, not on the home screen. I had to kill & restart the app to get it to work.

On a personal note, the perspectives text is less prominent than any of the other items Omni has designed on the home screen, and they aren't a visual priority when you look at the app. (in my opinion).

Must say, I'm a bit conflicted about this update. It hasn't won me over yet, and I'll have to change my workflow in order to use it.