View Single Post
OmniFocused, I'm with Grail and suggest you consider devolving certain categories into other Apps.

I have a folder on my iDevices labelled GTD that holds c. half-a-dozen Apps inc. OF. For routine shopping and errands, I use HoneyDo, which in my case is ideal as it is multi-user. This means that if I'm in a supermarket I can see what other members of my family (and a neighbour) need. Likewise, errands such as 'wash car' can be picked up by someone else if they happen to be nearby the service. We also have several 'groups' that include a circle of friends, where we list games, dvds, tools, etc. which we can loan and borrow.

For another example, vacations and business trips are handed off to Travel Tracker, ie. if I book a flight the confirmation email automatically loads and gives me a range of info. inc. departure delays, gate numbers, boarding etc. with a range of customisable alerts.

The young'uns have moved over to iStudiez for their university course planning.

etc. etc.

I still use OF, but was forced to devolve when our business went with another product as it was decided that our main priority was to go multi-user. I realised then that it was more important for me to actually get things done (and that certain tasks were better handled by dedicated Apps) rather than me trying to shoehorn everything into OF.

However, as always, YMMV!

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2012-01-20 at 06:34 AM..