View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhedstrom View Post
I filed a bug as well, but for others who might be having this issue.

We've got our own server, our own server certificate, and our own WebDAV server. OF on my Mac syncs without any issues (since at some point I was able to trust the certificate permanently). Now I'm trying to sync with my iphone, and I'm getting an "untrusted server certificate" dialog box, with no way to trust the certificate. As a result, I'm unable to sync.
I have this same problem. On the Mac it was not a problem, I just simply have to trust the server certificate in Safari (once), and OmniFocus picks up the "trust" automatically. But this doesn't seem to be an option on the iPhone, safari will ask me if I trust the cert, but no option to mark it as permanently trusted. And I assume therefore, the OF App will not have this trust information.

Any hope that an upgrade to the OF App will at least allow us to trust the cert for the session, even if it's not permanent? That'd be tons better than nothing, although a permanent trust relation would be nice too (or heck, even a check box in the prefs to no verify the CA of the certificate)

Thanks!

-- Leif