View Single Post
I have one major stumbling block in using OF so far - the "view" bar and perspectives. I have been using the app for over two months and I still find these completely unintuitive. Don't get me wrong, I think the concept of perspectives and the viewbar is great, but I find the implementation pretty confusing.

I never remember which dropdown menu is supposed to do what - I always get the two first ones confused and have to open and close them a few times to do what I'm trying to do (those little icons are completely unclear). I haven't saved any perspectives yet because I can't really figure out how best to be using them. And as many have mentioned, the fact that they sort of are positioned above columns, but don't actually serve as sorting functions to what's directly below them - it just seems to fly in the face of every habit we've built about how we're supposed to sort information.

I would hate to see this app released with this view bar in it's current state, which just seems awkward and unintuitive. I know, all criticism and no suggestions - I'll try and come up with some ideas! Just wondering if others agree or disagree?