View Single Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
Same here-big mistake. I'm going to wait to see if a 4.01 update improves things. If not, I'm going to roll back to 3.x or just get a new phone.
I know, I know, I'm ranting Greg, but I really am p***d off with crApple's control freakery over the iPhone.

Roll back to 3.x? How? That'll take a jail-break, won't it? Get a new phone? Sure, I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford that. Oh, when will they be available? Certainly not any time soon. In the UK we're probably looking at the end of August for supplies. That's if there isn't a massive recall over the antenna and blue-tooth fiascos.

I would seriously consider abandoning the iPhone except for a couple of Apps, OmniFocus being the main one, that I'd now find it difficult to live without. I've been buying Apple computers for almost 30 years now, and I don't think I ever felt less than evangelical about them until the release of the iPhone and it's surrounding issues, ie. the stranglehold of the App store and the lock-out of developers to parts of iOS, etc.

OK, I'll shut up. I gotta go anyway and chew some carpet. Cheers mate, for taking the time out to respond, I appreciate it.

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-14 at 04:08 AM..